January 9, 2011

Wishing you the Newness...

With a Boom...
In Full Bloom (View Full Size)


Explosion from the center

Sparkling little wonders

Simple

Alone & overflowing with joy

Whole existence is celebrating

My first experiments with shooting fireworks. Saved them for sharing in the new year :)
These pictures were clicked on 18th Dec, Qatar National Day. I captured very few moments and then kept my camera aside,
to let myself be totally mystified with the beauty & wonder of the fireworks dancing on music.

How has been your new year? Hope it is bringing all the newness with it in the new life.
Give all it needs to feel alive and new in this new year :).
Very happy new year!


Luv and blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too :)
    These are beautiful shots of fireworks. I loved the first one. It's just too perfect :) Very neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! at first I thought you photoshoped these pics!!

    Great work! And I totally agree with Netra.. The first one really stands out!!

    Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Netra: Thanks Netra :). Even my fav is first one...
    how has been your new year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prateek, :)) photoshop is not used at all :)

    Thanks for liking and leaving a comment :)

    I too love the first one...was blessed to get it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures, sharp
    most interesting were the comments, which gave life to the fireworks.
    Beautiful things are always welcome for sore eyes anytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. @big: Thanks for liking the pics and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)