September 21, 2026

Let's not take life for granted...

How do you celebrate your birthday?

Celebrating my birthday today,
I spend moments 
in reflection, in gratitude.

SO much has been bestowed
upon me through this life,
I wish to remind myself
of these blessings today.

I wake up each day in a healthy body,
alive & breathing,
surrounded by my beloved family,
happy, healthy & joyful.

Blessed with a safe, secure
environment & I look forward
to working with wonderful, kind
people, in a job that gives me joy,
fulfills mine & my family’s needs abundantly.

Blessed with a peaceful being (earned with hard work & effort),
it is a tremendous blessing to BE in most moments in life…
with an empty mind, feeling deeply.
I feel supremely grateful for this blessing.

Blessed with guidance in this life, since a young age
to turn inwards,
to seek and find…
the eternal within me, while
living an abundant worldly life.

Blessed with SO many beings around the world
in different forms and relationships
whom I can love and
whom I receive love from,
fulfills me deeply.

For all the moments lived
&
for all the blessings received
I have only a heart full of love,
eyes full of tears, and
hands folded in deep gratitude...
for giving me this birth,
for bringing me into this world.

And…for all the moments to come in this life…

I pray to Be Here & Now always
& to keep my hands folded
& head bowed down
in deep gratitude FOREVER.

What did I ever do
to receive so much, O beloved!
Your grace is Infinite!


- Tanu Shree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message :)