April 11, 2008

My office shuttle travels...


I like travelling... sitting relaxed (in a lotus posture) in the bus or train, with my face out of the window, and eyes sometimes wondering and sometimes closed. I even like travelling in the office shuttle, within the city, amidst all traffic, because here and there I get to see the trees, the flowers, the sky, the clouds, feeling the breeze and sometimes the rain-drops falling on my face, the warmth or the heat of the sunlight, the infinite colours and the eyes of the people and animals eyes - each one's is different from the other, showing him/her on a full-screen...

Today morning or should I say afternoon (it was almost around eleven), I was travelling with my eyes peeping out of the window, in wonder, when I saw a small girl playing with a branch (falling and touching the earth), of a tree. I loved the scene. My face instantly turned and stayed there till I lost the sight, and came a smile on my face :). I would have loved to be there, but I also loved to see such a beautiful sight. I could not see the eyes of the small child but it must be full of wonder and happiness and friendliness. It would definitely be very different from the eyes of the tons of other people. Each ones is different from the other but there is some similarity between them, some worry, some rush, some frustration, some distrust, some anger. And in-between these eyes, when I happen to see some eyes full of friendliness and wonder and trust and love, I feel blessed. I am blessed to really have some closed ones with those kind of eyes, near me. And here and there looking at so many people, sometimes I meet unknown eyes, full of friendliness and simplicity, and instantly something happens, and a smile comes across our faces , making them even more beautiful...

I love the eyes of the children, they are beautiful. They are capable of seeing the beauty around, that we have become incapable of...
The small girl child was able to befriend the tree, could find beauty in the tree, the shadow of the tree (in the hot sun), the falling branch, and was able to enjoy the moment.

Today morning or should I say afternoon :), I was also wondering about how creative the Creator is. He not just made the trees , and the animals and the beings and the things, but also the shadows. Not just the sunlight falling on the leaves, is beautiful, but also their shadows, and they look calmer and grounded. What a beautiful thing is a shadow. And we have just stopped wondering about it. when the trees dance in the breeze, the leaves reflecting the sunlight, look like gold, thousands of golden leaves dance together, and when I saw the shadow, even that is dancing and it looked beautiful. We just keep walking thinking something, completely unaware of the shadows we have. Surprisingly, I remember only as a child, I used to wonder and play with my shadow and, as I grew up, I completely forgot about it. But now, I am trying to put all my energy to enjoy each and every moment, the nature, the beauty around. And may be that is the reason, I have started seeing the beautiful beautiful earth again.

I wish to become a child again and live each and every moment, in its eternity.
And I wish the same for each and every human being in the universe.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message :)