April 12, 2009

I love the rain...


kya jaduu ho gaya
kya jaduu tumne kiya

ek badal ne dil khol diya...
boonde baras padhi...
saundhi saundhi khooshboo mehak uthi...

ek lehar si ayi
aur mujhko bhegoo diya

:)

It was 9 o clock in the morning. I was sitting and painting. Suddenly I heard the rain. I turned and saw 'the unbelievable sudden strong rain'. Wowwww!!!! Its raining!!! I ran, stood near the window, with half of me outside, feeling the rain, smelling the earth, the gentle breeze through me...ah haaa haaaa!!!! :). And, then I called my beloved, 'Did u see? its raining?', and it was not raining there (4-5 km from my home).
And I saw up. To my wonder, there was only a single cloud in the center, and the the sides were clear blue sky...I got thrilled with joy...jumping, dancing, looked up again...a single cloud...

With such gratitude towards existence, a smile came from 'IN'...and then this poem...

I feel truly blessed :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    oh lovely... how lucky is that!! You are truely blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanuji, sacchhi man khush kitta...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. js smiling... and will keep smiling fr sm tym aftr reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)