July 17, 2009

The real me...


The modern world tend to believe only what it sees, only which can be proved.
A person is born as a body and is dead when the body expires, in-between he/she lives.
No soul exists, nothing like rebirth...
We never talk about soul, we cannot believe in something beyond the body...
We will ask to prove where is soul, prove rebirth...

But I ask...
can anybody prove the love that one experiences, when the beloved touches, hugs...
can anybody prove the experience of becoming a mother...
can anybody prove the vastness felt inside, when seeing the vast wild sea and the horizon...
we cannot even express such experiences in words, forget proving...

I wish to share an experience, which might be experience of many, just left unshared...

while meditating, I came across my 7 chakras...
when loving, hugging, I find me heart chakra most active...
when having sex, I find my sex chakra most active...
when i get up from sleep, I find my third-eye chakra most active...
while meditating, I find all the chakras to be active...
I see the energy moving up from the lowest (sex) chakra to the highest (head) chakra...
I used to hear about the chakras from osho, now its my own experience, my trust in him has helped me to experience this...

This experience makes me realise, 'I am not just the body'...
there is something beyond...
I am not just the 'tanu' I know...
I was existing, before I was named 'tanu'...
I was existing, even before I was born, in my mothers womb...
I was existing even before this body was being created in the womb...

I now wish to meet the 'real me'...
the one that is not 'tanu', that is not the body...
and one day, while meeting the real me... may be...I happen to meet God...

amen! :)

i am immensely grateful to you, osho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message :)