March 15, 2023

Message for Chaytanya on her Second Birthday

I keep slipping on this slippery slope

That "You are mine"

How not to slip on this beautiful slippery slope

"Your presence, your warmth, your smile, your small gentle gestures,

your words, your tantrums, your love"

Everything about you takes me into a different realm

A realm that was unknown to me,

Yet so much me

 

I live in multiple dimensions with you in this simple ordinary life

In which your innocence, your love, your creativity, your pure being

makes everything extraordinary!

How beautiful is this realm!

How tempting is this slippery slope that you are mine

Yet I remember that you are not mine

You were Not sometime back, and you will not be in the future

You are a Free Soul who chose us as mediums

So grateful are we to you for choosing us as your parents

 

Nothing is permanent!

And I am basking in the warmth, innocence and love of your child-like being,

your sweet presence,

your arms around me,

And this joy of being "mama"

Thank you "Chaytanya! I love you!

May my love frees you, and never binds you!

 

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message :)