August 30, 2009

My life...


My life's control is in my hands...
I have cut the ropes which were in others hands...
No one can push, pull, force or tie any rope now...
No one can make me do something against me...
I will listen to the subtle but strong sound of my heart...

'I' have taken control of 'MY LIFE'...
the life given to me by God,
the life which is attached to death,
the life which is to be lived totally, intensely...

so when I die...
there is a smile on my face...
a relaxation and ecstasy in my eyes...
I have Lived, lived each moment of the beautiful life...
I could not have lived it better...
and...
I am ready now to die, with no regrets, no desires left...
with utmost ecstasy to be one with the ultimate...

4 comments:

  1. Good one Tanu :)

    That is the power for freedom and being self without any strings!

    Meaningful lines with powerful pic.. keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) As alwas..

    Thoughtful and serene..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suresh11:26 AM

    Do the world a favor Tanu. Start writing a book. Tussi great ho!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. long time no see... kee hoya blog band kyun ho gaya

    chal vaise post vadya lagi ....
    keep up the high spirits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)