March 13, 2010

Source of my existence....

When I laugh, 'I' laugh....
somebody cracks a joke, and 'I' laugh

When I cry, 'I' cry...
somebody is leaving me, and 'I' cry

When I dance, 'I' dance....
somebody might be playing some music, and  'I' dance

When I love, 'I' love...
hugging my beloved, or a small child, I melt down, and 'I' love

When I am silent, 'I' am silence
seeing the vast sea, the moon or the mountains, and 'I' become silent

Whatsoever happens on the outside, 'I' become dependent on that and react accordingly...

But isn't it clear that the source of laughter, cry, dance, love, silence is in 'me'
the situation might be created in the outside world, but if the source is not within me,
how could I laugh?
how could I cry?
how could I love?

The source is undoubtedly within 'me'
We have just forgotten it, and have become too indulged in the other, the outside....
hence all our blame of misery, is on the other
hence all our clinging with the other
hence all our fears of losing our happiness, if we lose the other
hence all our fears of being alone

The source is 'within'
doesn't that show the generosity of God, the universe, the existence...
each one of us, having our own source of infinite joy...

Ahhhh...I feel full of gratitude towards you 'o god'...
you have been so loving and kind 'o god'
the cause of all my misery is my unawareness
you have given me everything, I could have ever asked for...
only thing I need to find now,
is to be aware of 'The Source of my existence'
.

1 comment:

Thanks for your message :)