June 17, 2010

Me & water...

Sitting beside the blue pool
I saw the blueness, the reflections...
the reflections in water were as real as the world outside it...
it was difficult to identify which is dream, which is reality...
seeing, I got lost for a while
the beauty created by these silent reflections was mesmerizing


Then...

I entered the silent, vast water stretch...
creating ripples around me, moving till the far end,
breaking the reflections, 
shattering the dreams, that seemed like reality a while ago...

Floating in water, feeling the water
I closed my eyes...
I was amazed...
I could feel it on each and every pore of my body...
from my toes to my head...
the coolness, the lightness...
.
I could feel my breath slowing down
and the ripples around becoming smaller and smaller...

a moment came, when the breath stopped.
the ripples stopped.

the disturbance created by me in the water stopped.
the reflections were back.
everything became silent...

I was no more a separate entity
I was one with water
I was a witness...

2 comments:

  1. sounds very philosophical! :) good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it is not philosophical and no work was involved.
    It is just an experience...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)