November 6, 2010

If you expect from me, I will be gone soon...

If you expect from me, then you might get upset...
I am not here to fulfill someone's expectations...neither one nor many...
Your expectations are yours, please take care of them on your own

If you expect from me, I will be gone soon...

In every relating or relationship, be it love, friendship, parent child....be it any...
I respect freedom, mine and others..
I deeply respect individuality...

I am nothing fixed...
I change, I refresh, I flow, and renew every moment...
how can your expectations from the past image of me be fulfilled?

If you expect from me, I will be gone soon....

If you love me,
just love me for who I am...
I will come to you with much to share...
with overflowing love, dance and joy...

but its very difficult to love the individual, his/her wholeness...
but if you love me, you will find me...
if you expect from me, you will miss me...

If you expect from me, I will be gone soon....

2 comments:

  1. I don't know but I have never been able to shed expectations from any of my relationships ! Your post reminds me of how I bug people with tons of expectations..but for the moment, it is difficult for me to imagine any relationship without expectations. It is easier to say that we love 'selflessly' but I have never been able to do so :(

    Keep writing kudiye. Sometimes, when we read some post, that is the exact same thing that we want to hear at that particular moment. This post was one of them ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)