September 5, 2019

I am That

In my entire life, I had been seeking for The Truth.
In the world that is ever-changing, momentary, I had been seeking
that which is
that which is unchanging

And now realization happens
I am the Truth
that I was seeking
I am the unchanging 
in this dream-like changing world.

I witness there is something, an old idea that still tries to hold on to the false, to the old,
but it is losing its power in the light of what I am.
I am That
I was never born
I can never die
What I was seeking
was not far
nor it was near

An idea believed in,
brought a feeling of separation from the Source (That I already am)
into a world of pain-pleasure, sensations, feelings and experiences.
Another idea started seeking liberation from the suffering caused by this separation.
Yet another idea created a feeling that I am coming closer to that.

All ideas now I see arising in That as That
I never got separated from That, except in the dream.
I am what is.
Peace, lovingness, joy, serenity comes easy from That, but I am not even these feelings
I am the source of all
and yet I am nothing.


<3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message :)